Waiting on Wednesday (1)



Waiting on Wednesday (1):
Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights to-be-released books that everyone is super stoked about!

The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer #2) by: Michelle Hodkin

Goodreads Synopsis:

Mara Dyer once believed she could run from her past.

She can’t.

She used to think her problems were all in her head.

They aren’t.

She couldn’t imagine that after everything she’s been through, the boy she loves would still be keeping secrets.

She’s wrong.

In this gripping sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer, the truth evolves and choices prove deadly. What will become of Mara Dyer next?
The Evolution of Mara Dyer (Mara Dyer, #2)
I am beyond excited to finally get my hands on the sequel to The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer. Hodkin had me on the edge of my seat during the whole first book! The mystery will continue in the sequel, I’m sure.

Thoughts about the Cover: The cover is equally as gorgeous as the first one. I love how they are not actually touching, which I’m sure is for a reason that will be revealed! I love the simplicity of the cover; it says a lot without being too jumbled.

Release Date: October 23, 2012!

Comment and tell me what you are waiting for this week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment