Top Ten Tuesday (1): Books I’d Want on a Deserted Island


Top Ten Tuesday (1): Books I’d Want on a Deserted Island
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
  1. Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare: This is on of my absolute favorite authors and books, and I don’t think I could live without it.
  2. City of Bones by Cassandra Clare: See reason above.
  3. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout: Daemon withdrawal is a very bad sickness.
  4. Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins: As one of my favorite contemporary novels, this would make me feel good inside, although I am stuck on an island unwillingly.
  5. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa: This would give me inspiration to stop reading, get off my butt, and find a way off the deserted island.
  6.  Divergent by Veronica Roth: I could channel Tris and kick my captor’s (I am assuming I have a captor) ass.
  7. The Kiss by Danielle Steele: I just really love this book. It’s so sweet.
  8. The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter: I need a mythology book, and this is my favorite.
  9. Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead: I would gain strength from Rose and her awesomeness.
  10. The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin: Although I was trying to stay away from picking a freaky, trippy book, I couldn’t resist Noah Shaw. sigh. 
What is your top ten books you'd want on a deserted island?


1 comment:

  1. Mara Dyer made my list too, but for different reasons. All of my picks are books I haven't read. I would definitely be looking for your Cassandra Clare books and Divergent to borrow for a reread though! And then I would need to borrow The Vampire Academy because I have never read that series! Here are my picks http://wp.me/pzUn5-1ii

    ReplyDelete