Swoon Thursday (1)


Swoon Thursday (1):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:







But then the kisses, well, they changed. They deepened as I rolled onto my back and he followed, his weight a delicious feeling against my legs, and these kisses were anything but sweet. They scorched deep inside me, washing away the events of the last couple hours like the river had taken away the unholy burn of the onyx. When he kissed like this, every muscle in his body coiling into a tight spring, he undid me.






Let me know what made you swoon this week!

1 comment:

  1. Oooh... I am going to read this whole series over christmas!! Great swoon!!

    Here's My Swoon!
    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete