Top Ten Tuesday (4): Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me!


Top Ten Tuesday (4): Books I Wouldn’t Mind Santa Bringing Me!
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.
  1. Gravity by Melissa West: I have heard amazing things about this book. It seems super unique, and it has a kick-ass heroine.
  2. Poison Princess by Kresley Cole: I definitely wouldn’t mind if this shows up under the Christmas tree. There is a super fine bad boy in it!
  3. The Last Echo by Kimberly Derting: I need this book to get caught up before the final book releases! I need me some more Jay!
  4. Black City by Elizabeth Richards: This seems like a new and interesting Dystopian series.
  5. Unraveling by Elizabeth Norris: This book has gotten many 5-star ratings from blogs that I follow, so it comes highly recommended.
  6. Days of Blood and Starlight by Laini Taylor: After that ending to Daughter of Smoke and Bone, I need this book!
  7. Cursed by Jennifer L. Armentrout: I’m making it a mission in life to read everything by JLA. This looks so good!
  8. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: My good book-lovin’ friend Kaelyn recommends this book, and I trust her judgment!
  9. Scarlet by A.C. Gaughen: This book has very recently been extended to a series. I’ve never read a retelling of Robin Hood!
  10. Inbetween by Tara Fuller: I love boys named Finn, and I can’t wait to read a reaper book. I’ve heard great things about it!
What books do you want Santa to bring?!


0 comments:

Post a Comment