Waiting on Wednesday (23)


Waiting on Wednesday (23):
Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights to-be-released books that everyone is super stoked about!

Life After Theft by: Aprilynne Pike


Moving to a new high school sucks. Especially a rich-kid private school. With uniforms. But nothing is worse than finding out the first girl you meet is dead. And a klepto.

No one can see or hear Kimberlee except Jeff, so--in hopes of bringing an end to the snarkiest haunting in history--he agrees to help her complete her "unfinished business." But when the enmity between Kimberlee and Jeff's new crush, Sera, manages to continue posthumously, Jeff wonders if he's made the right choice.

Clash meets sass in this uproarious modern-day retelling of Baroness Orczy's The Scarlet Pimpernel.
Life After Theft
As the author of one of my absolute favorite faeries series, Wings, I seriously adore Aprilynne. I am very excited for this modern-day retelling of The Scarlet Pimpernel. While I’ve not read this, I’ve seen the movie, and it’s such a great story.

Thoughts about the Cover: Ah, I love it! The girl has such a knowing smile.

Release Date: April 30, 2013!

What are you waiting on this week? Let me know, and leave a link so I can come visit!

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed Wings as well so I'm excited to check this one out. I love that it's a retelling too. Great WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked Wings and Spell, but I haven't read anything else from Aprilynne Pike. This book sounds really different, but it sounds really good. Great pick!
    Em @ A Beautiful Madness
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete