Swoon Thursday (11)


Swoon Thursday (11):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:



I open my mouth and meet her tongue with mine this time. Who cares if she pulls away. I’m blamin’ her for starting it. She doesn’t. She…she moans. Her hands slither up my chest and wrap around my neck, pulling me closer into her mouth. Yeah, there’s no way this kiss is ending. I can’t get enough of her now that I have her. My hands move her waist so I can shut the door. I don’t break the kiss-never going to if I can help it-and then I trap her against the wood.

Holy mess was this book adorable. It was a real quick read, but it was so wonderful! Brody, the sweetest guy ever, was the perfect MC. His thoughts about Hayley were swoony enough! Comment and let me know what you thought of my swoon, and let me know what made you swoon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment