Waiting on Wednesday (25)


Waiting on Wednesday (25):
Waiting On Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that highlights to-be-released books that everyone is super stoked about!

Dark Triumph by: R.L. LaFevers


Sybella arrives at the convent’s doorstep half mad with grief and despair. Those that serve Death are only too happy to offer her refuge—but at a price. Naturally skilled in both the arts of death and seduction, the convent views Sybella as one of their most dangerous weapons.

But those assassin’s skills are little comfort when the convent returns her to a life that nearly drove her mad. Her father’s rage and brutality are terrifying, and her brother’s love is equally monstrous. And while Sybella is a weapon of justice wrought by the god of Death himself, He must give her a reason to live. When she discovers an unexpected ally imprisoned in the dungeons, will a daughter of Death find something other than vengeance to live for?

This heart-pounding sequel to Grave Mercy serves betrayal, treachery, and danger in equal measure, bringing readers back to fifteenth century Brittany and will keep them on the edge of their seats.
Dark Triumph (His Fair Assassin, #2)
I am currently reading Grave Mercy right now, and I’m kicking myself for not starting sooner! It is so freakin’ amazing. It’s why I’m up at 3 a.m. finishing it. I can’t wait to read more about Sybella and Beast!

Thoughts about the Cover: It totally fits with the assassin theme, and I just adore it.

Release Date: April 2, 2013

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a super read! I will have to catch up too! Thanks for sharing :)

    Please stop by and check out My WoW when you have the time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the second person I've seen mention this as a WoW title. I'm definitely going to have to look it up.

    Also: love the name of your blog! I went to library school at UNC, so I too was a Tar Heel Bibliobabe once upon a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, so many are waiting for this one.. Unfortunately, its not my type of read..
    Top 10 Tuesday
    Waiting on Wednesday

    ReplyDelete