Showcase Sunday (30)


Showcase Sunday (30):
Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books bought in bookstores, borrowed from the library, or ‘stole’ from a friend!

Bought:

Review:
~The Summer I Became a Nerd by: Leah Rae Miller - Thanks to Heather from Entangled! I've already read it, and it was completely amazing!
Borrowed:
~Apollyon (Covenant #4) by: Jennifer L. Armentrout - Thank you super awesome suitemate!
What did y'all get this week? Comment and let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Ooh, I got Light in the Shadows and Find You in the Dark last week.
    I've yet to read anything by Nicole Williams.
    And I enjoyed Apollyon a lot.
    Hope you enjoy your books. Have a great weekend. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books this week. Definitely has to go and check out If You Stay. :D Happy reading.

    Jenea @ Books Live Forever's Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete