Swoon Thursday (15)


Swoon Thursday (15):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:


She leans I and places her lips over mine, slipping her warm tongue into my reluctant mouth. My tongue moves against hers slowly, tasting it first, feeling the warm wetness of it as it begins to tangle with mine. We breathe deeply into each other’s mouths and, unable to resist or deny her this one kiss, I grab each side of her face and press her forcefully against me, locking my lips around hers with ravenous intent. She moans into my mouth and I kiss her harder, wrapping one arm around her back and pulling the rest of her body closer.

Holy moly was this book hot! It was such a perfect NA book, and I really recommend it. It’s deep and sexy, and Andrew is such a great boy. What made you swoon this week?

3 comments:

  1. Annie- great swoon! I've been wanting to get my hands on this book for a while now!

    My Swoon

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome swoon! Totally loved it! I really need to read this book soon.

    My Swoon: http://mycrazybookobsession.blogspot.se/2013/04/swoon-thursday-13.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha... yeah.... definite swoon!

    ReplyDelete