Swoon Thursday (17): The Iron King by Julie Kagawa


Swoon Thursday (17):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.

What made me absolutely swoon this week:


Startled and overbalanced, I looked up at him, and then he was kissing me. I froze in shock, but only for a moment. Wrapping my arms around his neck, I rose on my tiptoes to meet him, kissing him back with a hunger that surprised us both. He crushed me close, and I ran my hands through his silky hair, sliding it through my fingers. And for a moment, there was no Ethan, no Puck, no Iron King. Only this.
This series has been a complete favorite for about 3 years, and I kinda reread it a lot. Like I am now. It is hands down the greatest faery series, and I can go on forever with how much I adore this series. Ash is definitely one of the swooniest guys ever. <3 him! :)

What made you swoon this week?

1 comment:

  1. Oh my, I just LOVE Ash! He is one of my top book 'boyfriends'! LOL. Great swoon Annie!!

    Thanks for stopping by my swoon!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete