Showcase Sunday (36)


Showcase Sunday (36):
Hosted by the lovely Books, Biscuits and Tea, the aim of Showcase Sunday is to highlight our newest books bought in bookstores, borrowed from the library, or ‘stole’ from a friend!

Bought:
– LOVED THIS ONE!
~Bloodlines (Bloodlines #1) by: Richelle Mead – I of course already own it but now this one matches with the others!
~Beautiful Darkness (Caster Chronicles #2) by: Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl – I really didn’t like the first one but I’ve decided to give this one a try.
What did you get this week?! Comment and let me know!

1 comment:

  1. I have Bloodlines, but I have yet to start it. I think I'm worried it won't live up to Vampire Academy. Can't wait to see how you like it :) I just got Blythewood from Penguin, which looks like a pretty good fantasy.

    ReplyDelete