Swoon Thursday (26): Fear of Falling by S.L. Jennings

Swoon Thursday (26): Fear of Falling by S.L. Jennings
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.


His lips were back on mine, and he was sliding my body towards his before I even knew what was happening. Still, I needed to feel more of him. I needed his heat to warm me. I needed his flavor to intoxicate me. I needed his scent to take me higher that I already was. I straddled his lap, pinning my frame between his torso and the steering wheel without my mouth ever leaving his.
This book was such pleasant surprise! It was really deep and so sweet. And Blaine...swoon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment