Top Ten Tuesday (25): Top Ten Most Intimidating Books


Top Ten Tuesday (25): Top Ten Books Most Intimidating Books
Top Ten Tuesday is a meme created and hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. For more information and a list of past and future topics, go here.

1.     The Immortal Rules by: Julie Kagawa – This is so intimidating because her Iron Fey series is one of my favorites ever. I just don’t want to be disappointed.
2.     The Fault in our Stars by: John Green - Why haven't I read it yet? I have no idea. I know I'm going to cry like a baby, so I just wanna be really prepared for it.
3.     Eleanor and Park by: Rainbow Rowell – I basically haven’t heard a horrible thing about this book, so I kinda feel stupid I haven’t read it yet.
4.     The Diviners by: Libba Bray – This book is HUGE! ‘Nuff said.
5.     Sins and Needles by: Karina Halle – I love NA books, but this seems to have a very different feel. I also don’t wanna read it until the second book comes out because I’ve heard there is a killer cliffhanger!
6.     Pivot Point by: Kasie West - First of all, I love this cover so much. I have no idea why I'm so hesitant to read it. Should I?
7.     The Madman’s Daughter by: Megan Shepard – This one seems right up my alley and I even own it, but I just need to start it. I’m scared I won’t like it.
8.     Days of Blood & Starlight by: Laini Taylor – Laini’s writing is gorgeous and I loved book 1, but I don’t want to be let down.
9.     Books by Gayle Forman – I really want to read all of her books because they are many bloggers favorites but I’m just so nervous to start.
10. Splintered by: A.G. Howard - HYPE! That is all.

What books should I not be intimidated by? Comment and let me know!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, Annie! I am intimidated by all of these books for exactly the same reasons. How awesome and not so awesome (regarding the intimidating part) is that? I hope you get on them soon though. The only ones I've read so far from this list are If I Stay and Where She Went -- I am a tool for not picking these two up sooner. They were amazeballs! I'll re-read them back to back many, many times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I have the exact same problem with TFIOS. It's not that I don't want to read it..I just don't do it. First, I picked it up and put it down for a year in the bookstores, then I bought it - but still haven't read a page...weird!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post! I've read 5 of these, and I totally agree with The Diviners. That book is waaaayyyy heavy! I love the trailer and have read other Bray books, but it's like 600 pages! Will read eventually!

    ReplyDelete