Swoon Thursday (32): Toxic by Rachel Van Dyken

Swoon Thursday (32):
YA Bound created a spicy meme where every week I’ll highlight what has made me swoon from a book I am currently reading or one I’ve just finished. Basically what got my heart pounding, skin tingling, and stomach fluttering.



I wasn’t sure who reached for whom first. But all of a sudden our bodies collided, our mouths met in a frenzy. I lifted her onto the countertop as she wrapped her legs around my waist. With a moan, her body trembled beneath my touch. I cupped her face with one hand while I steadied her body with the other. I wanted to kiss her until my lips were sore, until my mouth was swollen, until my body was spent, so basically I wanted to kiss her until forever.
Oh goodness I loved this book! It was really dark but I totally devoured it and the ending was perfect. Gabe was so swoony!

0 comments:

Post a Comment